A comfortable full-featured pack. Large enough to carry plenty of gear, with a large main compartment and multiple pockets on the sides and rear. Fills multiple roles, from a tactical assault pack to a hunting backpack to an emergency go-bag. The water-resistant construction keeps your gear dry and secure in any climate.
Constructed of rugged, water-resistant 600-denier tactical nylon, it features self-repairing zippers and reinforced webbing for strength and durability.
- Heavy Duty Carry and Drag Handles
- Hydration Compatible (Bladder Not Included)
- Left and Right Hose/Antenna Ports with Reinforced Flaps
- Top Fleece Lined Sunglass Pocket
- Outer Zippered Map/Document Pocket
- External Adjustable Side Compression Straps
- Adjustable Sternum and Waist Straps
- Contoured Padded Shoulder Straps with D-Rings
- Padded Mesh Back Panel for Enhanced Moisture Wicking
- PALS Webbing for Modular Pouch Attachments
- Grommet Drainage Ports
- The Operator Modular Outdoor Pack is tested and approved by members of the National Tactical Officers Association
- Overall dimensions: 16" W x 20" H x 10" D
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Material: 600D polyester
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.