Removing a power steering pump pulley doesn’t have to be a battle between you and your engine. The jaws of the power steering pump pulley puller grab tight to the pulley flange, making it easy to turn the center screw until the pulley comes loose from the pump. Included handle helps you keep the puller steady as you tighten down the screw. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit services: Most domestic and foreign vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Grabs tight to the pulley flange, making it easy to turn the center screw until the pulley comes loose from the pump. Included handle helps you keep the puller steady as you tighten down the screw.
- Set includes puller; nose piece; jaw locking bolts (2) 5mm x 64mm; handle; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #13
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.