Make servicing many GM or Chrysler steering columns quick and easy. Removing the tricky snap ring to release the locking plate can be a real chore. Powerbuilt has the solution. The Powerbuilt Steering Wheel Lock Plate Remover is designed for the removal of the round wire snap rings that retain the steering wheel lock plate on most GM and Chrysler vehicles.
This tool allows the user to depress the spring-loaded lock plate providing accessibility to vital steering column components during service. The double ended reversible adapter has a length of 1-3/4 inch, a depth of ¾ inch and includes 9/16 inch-18 and M14-1.5 threads for multiple applications.
Features & Benefits
- EASY TO USE: Designed to allows the DIY mechanic or the professional technician to perform service on almost any GM or Chrysler steering column containing a snap ring retained style lock plate
- DEPENDABLE: The included zinc plated body and wingnut ensure resistance against harsh chemicals, while the PVC injected handle and black dyed threaded rod and adapter provide comfort and dependability throughout the service life of the tool
- MULTI APPLICATION USE: The included double ended reversible adapter allows for service on multiple GM and Chrysler steering column applications
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from high quality carbon steel for long lasting tool life and maximum durability
- INCLUDES: Lifetime warraty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.