The Powerbuilt Universal Timing Gear Holder Tool makes replacing and servicing timing gears and timing belts easier. Designed to securely hold timing gears in place when removing or installing the gear retaining nuts, it's manufactured using ultra-strong nylon reinforced composite material with a working rating of 110 ft-lb.
It's strong, and low profile too, to reach deeper into those tight engine bays. You can quickly adjust the gear holders to fit gears from 4" to 6: and anywhere in between
Kit Services: Most vehicles with timing gears between 4" and 6" diameter
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos or illustrations that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Holds timing gears in place for removing and replacing timing gear retaining nuts on vehicles with gears between 4" and 6" diameter
- Quickly adjusts to fit a wide range of gears
- Constructed of ultra-strong nylon reinforced composite
- Sim profile fits into tight engine bays
- Thick handle for more comfort in high torque applications
- 110 ft. lb maximum torque load
- Overall length: 15-1/2"
- Length to center of gear: 12-1/2"
- Width of gear nut cut-out: 1-1/4"
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #120
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.