Get a grip on wheel bearing locknuts with this 7 piece locknut set. These precision carbon steel locknut sockets are made with your specific vehicle in mind. Size printed on the side of each socket for easy identification. Dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: 1990-1993 Dodge trucks with Dana 60 manual hubs, Ford 3/4 ton and 1 ton F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks with manual locking hubs; Toyota Land Cruisers and pickup trucks with front wheel bearing adjusting locknuts; 1990 to current Ford Ranger, Explorer and Bronco II with automatic locking hubs, 1995-96 Ford Bronco and Ford F-150 pickup trucks with automatic locking hubs; 1984-1992 Ford Ranger and Bronco II with automatic locking hubs.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes locknuts on Ford, Dodge or Toyota trucks and SUVs
- Set includes 2-9/16" 6R locknut socket; 55mm 6pt locknut socket; 2-3/8" 6R locknut socket; 2-1/2" 6R locknut socket; 2-3/8" 6pt locknut socket; 2-3/4" 6R locknut socket; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #58
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.